- Chaliganti, R. and U. Müller (2014 submitted). Environmental rationalities and policy paradigms underpinning India’s biofuel program. Environmental Policy and Governance.
- Müller, U. and R. Chaliganti (2014 submitted). Bargaining over local public good provision in nested social dilemmas: a comparative study of variation from South India. India Review.
- Chennamaneni, R., Müller, U. and R. Chaliganti (2008). Hyderabad: Förderung von Biokraftstoffen in peri-urbanen Gebieten. Geographische Rundschau 60(4): 30-35.
- Chaliganti, R. (2014). Biofuel promotion in India: analyzing the policy process from a discursive-institutional perspective. In Volker Beckmann & Konrad Hagedorn (Eds.), Governing sustainability in India.(Vol. 49). Aachen: Shaker Verlag.
- Chaliganti, R. (2013). Impacts - towards institutionalizing project. In K.Hagedorn (Eds.). innovations Climate and Energy in a Complex Transition Process towards Sustainability in Hyderabad. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies by Changing Institutions, Governance Structures, Lifestyles and Consumption Patterns. Bremen: EHV Academicpress;54-56.
- Wani, S.P. and R. Chaliganti (2007). Rural livelihoods and urban environment: an assessment of biofuel programme for emerging megacity of Hyderabad. Research reports for analysis and action for sustainable development of Hyderabad, Vol. 14. Berlin: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
- Sridevi, T.K., Wani, S.P., Chennamaneni, R. and R. Chaliganti (2007). Clean development mechanism (CDM) in action: prospects for urban and peri-urban forestry in greater Hyderabad. Research reports for analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad, Vol. 15. Berlin: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
- Chaliganti, R. (2012). Biofuel promotion in India: policy paradigms and institutional logics. Paper presented at the 7th international conference in Interpretive Policy Analysis (IPA): “Understanding the drama of democracy, policy work, power and transformation”, Tilburg, 5 - 7 July 2012.
- Sridevi, T.K., Wani, S.P., Chennamaneni, S., Chaliganti, R. and R.L. Reddy (2009). Jatropha and Pongamia rain-fed plantations on wastelands for improved livelihoods and protecting environment in India. Paper presented at 6th international conference on biofuels, New Delhi, 4 - 5 March 2009.
- Chaliganti, R. (2009). Governing biofuel plantations on wastelands: implications for sustainability in India. Paper presented at the international consortium on agriculture biotechnology research (ICABR). “The emerging bio-economy”, Ravello, 17 - 20 June 2009.
- Chaliganti, R. and S. P. Wani (2007). Sustainable rural livelihoods and urban environment: an assessment of biofuel promotion in Andhra Pradesh, India. Poster presented at Tropentag: “Utilization of diversity in land use systems - sustainable and organic approaches to meet human needs”, Witzenhausen, 9 - 11 October 2007.