Research team analyzes national dialogue of German government
A team of researchers of the division communication theory and media effects is currently analyzing the data of the national dialogue on well-being and the quality of life launched by the German government.
Between April and October 2015, citizens discussed their thoughts on the quality of life in Germany at more than 200 dialogue meetings. Furthermore, people were invited to contribute their ideas via postcards and online.
In close cooperation with CID GmbH, our research team works on the systematic and scientific analysis of the data. This encompasses qualitative as well as quantitative content analyses using the text mining software Topic Analyst of CID GmbH.
The research team:
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Pfetsch (Scientific Consultant)
- Dr. Annie Waldherr (Project Manager)
- Peter Miltner (Researcher)
- Lars-Ole Müller (Researcher)
- Sophia Ostner (Researcher)
- Daniela Stoltenberg (Student Assistant)