- Since October 2014: Researcher at the Institute for Media and Communication Studies at Freie Universität Berlin within the DFG-project "Networked Media Government Relations."
- July 2013 – September 2014: Communications Manager at ESMT European School of Management and Technology in Berlin.
- May 2009 – February 2013: Political researcher in the press and research office of the Fianna Fáilparty in the Irish parliament.
- September 2005 – November 2008: Media researcher (TV and radio).
- 2004 - 2005: Masters of Arts in International Relations at Dublin City University, Ireland. Master’s thesis on the topic "The relationship between media and government: who influences whom? A content analysis study of the kidnapping of Kenneth Bigley during the Iraq War."
- 2000 - 2003: Bachelor degree in Communications Studies at Dublin City University, Ireland.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Publizistik- und Kommunikationswissenschaft (DGPuK)
Speaker Naprok - Die Nachwuchsforscherinnen PR und Organisationskommunikation