Applications have to be handed in by April prior to the beginning of the program. The precise deadline will be announced on the websites of both partner institutions.
- Bachelor of Arts with 180 ECTS-credits or equivalent
- Knowledge of German (B2/C1) and English (university certificates sufficient)
- French welcome, but not mandatory
- Ten-month internship. The internship can also be completed after the studies in France and Germany, if not completed prior to the program.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE (Students holding a first degree from Freie Universität do not have to complete the GMAT or GRE)
The application is to be completed online
It should contain the following:
- Online application
- CV (in English) including photograph
- Certified copy of first university degree or certificate of enrollment in the final year of studies (German, English or French translation, where applicable)
- Transcript of records
- Official GMAT-Score or GRE-Score
- 2 Letters of Reference (not handwritten)
Students holding a first degree from Freie Universität Berlin do not have to pay the application fee.
Students are selected by a joint commission including at least one representative from each partner institution.