Dipl. Psych. Gesche Schauenburg
Project "The affective foundations of sociality: Language, physiology and social differences"
- 2001 Abitur, Gymnasium Vegesack, Bremen
- 2001-2005 studied Philosophy and History of Science at University of Göttingen and University of Hamburg
- 2005-2010 studied Psychology at University of Hamburg
- 2007-2010 student Assistant, Reserach Group Biological Psychology and Neuropsychology, University of Hamburg, Project "Exercise and neural plasticity in humans"
- since 2010 Research Associate, Cluster of Excellence „Languages of Emotion“, Freie Universität Berlin, Project „The affective foundations of sociality: Language, physiology, and social differences"
- Neural plasticity