Dr. Mor Mitrani
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Associate Post-Doctoral Fellow (as part of the Berlin-Jerusalem Joint Post-Doctoral Program)
Main steps of Professional Career:
- 2004-2007, BA (Magna Cum Laude), International Relations and Communication, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- 2007-2009, MA (Magna Cum Laude), International Relations and Conflict Research, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- 2009-2010, MSc, Global Politics, The London School of Economics and Political Sciences
- 2011-2015, PhD , International Relations, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Thesis title: The International Voice of Globalization: In Search of an International Community in a Globalized World
Main fields of Interest
- International Discourse
- Globalization and Global Governance
- International Rules and Practices
- Interactional and Relational Perspective to IR
- co-authored with Kacowicz, A. forthcoming 2016: Why Don’t We Have Coherent Theories of International Relations about Globalization?, in: Global Governance.
- 2013: (Re-)Telling Societal Beliefs: Changing Narratives in Israel's Political Discourse Regarding Transition to Peace, in: The International Journal of Conflict Management 24/3, 245-264.
- 2013: The Global Civil Society and the International Society - Compete or Complete?, in: Alternatives: Global, Local, Political 38/2, 172-188.