News vom 06.03.2012
Postdoctoral fellowships at the Research College " The Transformative Power of Europe"
Fellowships: 5 postdoctoral fellowships
Date/duration: 12 month fellowships starting October 2012
Deadline for Applications: 15 April 2012 (Successful candidates will be informed by the end of April 2012)
The Research College (Kolleg-Forschergruppe) “The Transfomative Power of Europe. The European Union and the Diffusion of Ideas”, directed by Profs. Tanja A. Börzel and Thomas Risse, advertises up to 5 postdoctoral fellows. We particularly encourage applications on projects located in the field of comparative regionalism. We are especially interested in the following topics:
- diffusion of European institutions and policies to Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East including processes of adaptation and resistance
- diffusion of institutions and policies from other parts of the world to Europe and the EU including historical perspectives.
The fellows should have their PhD in hand by the fall of 2012. The duration of the fellowship is 12 months (October 1, 2012 - September 30, 2013) with an annual stipend of € 30.000 (including travel expenses).
The following materials should be submitted:
- CV and list of publications;
- Proposal for a postdoctoral project;
- Transcripts of degrees and other relevant material;
- Two letters of reference.
Please send your application to the following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Otto-Suhr-Institute for Political Science
Research College „Transformative Power of Europe“
Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel and Prof. Dr. Thomas Risse
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org