M.A. Anne-Marie Reynaud
Freie Universität Berlin
Institute for Social Anthropology
Anne-Marie Reynaud received her BA in Journalism and Anthropology from Concordia University (Canada) in 2004 and her MA in Visual Anthropology from Goldsmiths College (UK) in 2006. Her professional experience in Canadian documentary houses touched upon different areas of filmmaking, including film production with two ecological documentary series for French and Canadian television: Les artisans du rebut global (13x30min) and Les citadins du rebut global (13x60min.). She has directed her own short documentary/ethnographic films, such as Reparations (25 min.), screened at Montreal’s First Peoples’ Film Festival in 2007.
Her main areas of interest are visual anthropology and indigenous issues.
- 35 rue des Cascades (January 2008) – 5 min. (director, camera, editor)
- Reparations (September 2006) – 25 min. (director, camera, editor) Goldsmiths College, First Peoples’ Festival Montreal 2007
- George (March 2006) – 15 min. (director, camera, editor) Goldsmiths College
- Danny (Nov. 2005) – 5min. (director, camera, editor) Goldsmiths College
- Mille fois, je t’ai attendu (June 2004) – 6min. (co-production, Blitz 2880) Turtles Productions
- Tea time (June 2004) – 6min. (co-production, Blitz 2880) Turtles Productions, Le court en Bref – Sublim - Arts et technology numériques festival. Viewable at: www.silenceoncourt.tv
- Tiempo Sagrado (May 2004) – 30min. (Co-directed and edited, camera) Concordia University
- Art for Healing (March 2004) – 30min. (interviewer, camera) Concordia University