Student Assistants OSI-Erasmus Coordination:
Sophie Prillwitz & Angelo Camufingo
Ihnestr. 21 - Room 116
Tel.: 030 - 838 55055
Consultation hours in person are, unfortunately, cancelled for an indefinite period of time. Instead, there will be virtual office hours:
Next office hours: July 04, 2 pm - 3:30 pm++ Due to sickness and work overload there will be no regular office hours at the moment. Therefore, please keep yourself informed about individual office hours here. From mid-July at the latest, fixed office hours will be announced again. Thank you for your understanding ++
How: the following points explain how to access the virtual office hours
- During the time indicated above, you can simply click on the link and you will be connected directly with one of the student assistants of the OSI Erasmus office.
- A registration is not necessary!
- As soon as you click on the link, you will be asked to enter a name. Please enter your real name for safety reasons.
- Then you have to allow the program to use your camera and microphone - click "request permissions", then "allow" and "join meeting".
- If for some reason you don't want a camera, you can turn it off in the preview.
- You will now get into the office hours.
- If the office hour is busy, "knock" will be displayed where "join meeting" would otherwise be; please click here.
- After you click "knock", you will get the message "Waiting for reply..." - as soon as the person in front of you has finished, or the virtual room is no longer occupied, you will be connected.
Note: Please make use of the virtual office hours, especially in order to avoid unnecessary e-mail back and forth.
More information here