Student Assistants OSI-Erasmus Coordination:
Sophie Prillwitz & Angelo Camufingo
Ihnestr. 21 - Room 116
Tel.: 030 - 838 55055Office hours:
Physical consultation hours will unfortunately have to be cancelled for an indefinite period of time. Instead, there will be virtual office hours twice a week:
When: Mondays, 3pm to 4:30pm & Wednesdays, 12:30pm to 2pm
How: the following explains how to access the virtual consultation
- during the time indicated above you can simply click on the link and you will be connected directly to one or both members of staff* of the OSI Erasmus office
- a registration is not necessary!
- as soon as you click on the link you will be asked to allow the website to use your camera and microphone - click "Request permissions", then "allow" and "Join meeting" and you will enter the virtual office hours
- if for some reason you don't want to use a camera you can close it after the connection is established or you cover your camera before (unfortunately it is not possible to reject the "permission" right at the beginning and only switch on the microphone afterwards, so please accept the "permission" for simplicity's sake)
- if the office hours are busy, you will see "Knock" where "Join meeting" is usually displayed; please click on it
- after you clicked "knock", you will receive the message "Your knock has been noticed and you've been put on hold. Please wait to be let in." - as soon as the person in front of you is finished, you will be connected automatically
Note: Please make use of the virtual consultation hours, especially to avoid unnecessarily long e-mail back and forth.
More information here