Success conditions of instruments for the promotion of renewable energies in the electricity market
Bund Deutscher Wasserkraftwerke (BDW)
Bundesverband Deutscher Biomasseheizwerke (VDBH)
Bundesverband Windenergie (BWE)
Deutscher Fachverband Solarenergie (DFS)
Wirtschaftsverband Windkraftwerke (WVW)
Unternehmensvereinigung Solarwirtschaft (UVS)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sonnenenergie (DGS)
Fördergesellschaft Windenergie (FGW)
Verband deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau (VDMA)
In this study, the client was provided with a document which names the most important conditions for the success of instruments in promoting renewable energy. Above all, the following aspects were considered:
- description of various instruments used to promote renewable energy.
- description of the various instruments used to promote renewable energy.
- the EU regulatory context in promoting EE and to double the target by 2010 (description and evaluation of the (new) EU directive).
- experiences and successes or even failures of individual countries were examined, which stand for examples of specific transport systems.
- identification and evaluation of the successfull conditions of various instruments to promote EE.
The study is not intended to serve as an argument for further assistance in selecting suitable support instruments at EU level in the spirit of the new EU directive 2001/77/EC (medium term), the planned harmonization of the facilitating instruments used throughout Europe for EE.