News from Mar 27, 2019
More information (in German) can be found here.
- Collaboration in research and teaching within the Center for European Integration, including supervision of students and participation in examinations (BA and MA level)
- position is suitable for scientific qualification (e.g. ‘Habilitation’)
Completed dissertation in political or social sciences with a focus on European integration.
- Political science dissertation (concluded with above-average success) in the field of 'European Integration', if possible on the politicization of governance in the European multi-level system or on effective and legitimate policy making in the EU
- sound knowledge of the theory and practice of the EU as a multi-level system
- Very good knowledge of quantitative methods
- relevant teaching experience
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Knowledge of other European foreign languages is an advantage
- High communication and team skills
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working
Further information is available from Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel (email@example.com / 030 83854830).
Applications must be sent electronically by e-mail to Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address, stating the identifier in PDF format (preferably as a single document), together with meaningful documents.
Freie Universität Berlin
Fachbereich Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften
Otto-Suhr-Institut für Politikwissenschaft
Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application, you as an applicant give your consent to your data being electronically processed and stored.
We would like to point out that Freie Universität Berlin cannot guarantee the security of any personal data transmitted if your application is sent electronically without protection.