Abstract: Cost benefits analysis as a tool for integrative decision making
Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) is a tool that can be used as a platform for an integratedpolicy decision
making. The mythology was used in several public committees and assisted to convince all the
different members to select a specific policy. This mythology is a powerful tool that translates quality
parameters into quantitativeparameters, so it can compare costs and benefits and convince all the
policy makers of the best practice.
In the last few years we implemented a CBA in:
- Cost Benefit Analysis of Accelerated vehicle retirement Program.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Constructing a Filtration Plant for the National Water Carrier.
- The benefits and costs of Noise reduction.
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of a Deposit-Refund Program for Beverage containers.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of removal an industrial plant from an urban area: The case of
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Alternative Wastewater Treatment Standards.
- A Cost Benefit Analysis of treating a contaminated urban area remediation.