Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I will only be receiving my BA transcript after the formal enrolment deadline. What do I do?

If by the enrolment deadline you have not yet completed your prior studies, please make a note of this in your application. This way the administrative staff will know that you will be handing in your transcript later. You will likely be granted a subission extension (March 31st of the following year).

Please send your notarised Bachelor's certificate to Sabine Krüger in the records and administration office (address below). We will not be sending out any reminders.

Freie Universität Berlin


z.Hd. Frau Sabine Krüger

Iltisstr. 1

14195 Berlin