Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What is the difference between enrolment and re-enrolment?

Before you commence your studies you must enrol at the Freie Universität. This requires the submission of all relevant documents via post. You will then be granted a leave of absence for your first year in Paris/first two years in Nancy. Prior to returning to the Freie Universität Berlin you must RE-enrol. Re-enrolment takes place via your ZEDAT-account online. Upon re-enrolment at FU Berlin, you must pay all relevant fees and contributions.