Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Do I (re-)enrol online or via mail?

First enrolment (Immatrikulation) must occur via post to Sabine Krüger at the records and administration office. Re-enrolment - after your first year at Science Po/HEC or after your second year if you are on the dual degree program - should be done online via your ZEDAT account.