Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Why I am enrolled as a Sciences Po student even though I am German?

For formal bureaucratic reasons all our students (both BA and MA) are designated as either students of Science Po/HEC or students of Freie Universität. 

The mobility grants of the DFH will always be awarded during the period spent abroad. This means that students who are formally enrolled at FU Berlin will receive their grant during their time in Paris, while students who are formally enrolled at one of the French institutions will receive their grant when they are in Berlin. It is not possible to change your designation.