Applications have to be submitted by April prior to the beginning of the program. The exact deadline will be announced on our German website and the websites of both partner institutions.
- Bachelor of Arts with 180 ECTS-credits or equivalent
- Knowledge of German (univeristy test at level B2/C1 sufficient) and English (IELTS/TOEFL certificate)
- French language skills welcome, but not mandatory
- Ten-month internship. The internship can also be completed after the studies in France and Germany, if not completed prior to the program.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE (Students holding a first degree from Freie Universität are exempt)
The application must be completed online
It should contain the following:
- Online application
- CV (in English) including a photograph
- Notarised copy of first university degree or certificate of enrollment from your final year of studies (German, English or French translation, where applicable)
- Transcript of records
- Official GMAT-Score or GRE-Score
- proof of language skills
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (not handwritten)
Students holding a first degree from Freie Universität Berlin do not have to pay the application fee.
Admission decisions are made by a joint commission including at least one representative from each partner institution.
You can find additional information on the program on the website of HEC Paris.