You can apply for the double master's programmes via the Sciences Po Paris application portal. Click here: Application Portal. All information about the application documents can be found here: Application documents.APPLICATION DEADLINE (to be updated for 2024) The application deadline for a study start in autumn 2023 is 12 March 2023. We especially encourage French applicants! APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent study record with at least 60 ECTS credits in Political Science.
- English language skills: TOEFL IBT 100, IELTS Academic* 7 (no range below 6.5), Cambridge C1 Advanced, Linguaskill General 180*, TOEFL Home edition 100, Duolingo English Test 130 minimum score.
- German language skills: German Language Diploma of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany level II, Goethe Certificate B2, C1 ou C2, Test of German as a Foreign Language (TESTDaF) level 3, German Language Test for University Admission (DSH), UNIcert level II (B2), Exceptions: Abitur / Abi-Bac / German-French Abitur / students of the Campus européen franco-allemand in Nancy.
- French language skills: For applications for the Master Affaires Européennes, a French test DELF/DALF with level C1 must be proven only if French-language courses are to be taken in the specialisation.
- Only official language diplomas are accepted. You can find exceptions under the following link.
- The application takes place online
- The following documents are required: CV in English, letter of motivation in English with a paragraph in German and, if applicable, in French, a certified copy of the 1st university degree (BA certificate or equivalent document with proof of 180 ECTS), overview of academic records to date, 2 letters of reference (two 'academic' and optionally another 'professionnel'), passport photo.
- Students are selected by a mixed selection committee, which includes at least one representative from each of the partner institutes.
- For administrative and application-related queries regarding the double master's programmes, please contact the French Admissions Team of Sciences Po using the contact form.
- If you have any questions regarding the content of the programme, the FU Berlin or other issues, please contact the German programme coordination by e-mail at DF-Studien@polsoz.fu-berlin.de