Project: Affective and Cultural Foundations of Integration Following Flight and Migration (AFFIN)
- since 2018: Research Associate Pre-Doc, Institute for Sociology, Freie Universität Berlin
- 2017: Research Associate at Charité – University Medicine Berlin
- 2016-2017: Trainee at Deutschen Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Brussels (BE)
- 2014-2016: Masters in Social Sciences in Global Refugee and Migration Studies, Aalborg University Copenhagen (DK)
- 2013-2014: Associate at Rosa-Luxemburg-Foundation, Berlin
- 2010-2013: Bachelor in International Relations, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (NL)
Migration and Refugee Studies
Integration and Acculturation
- Migration and Refugee studies
- Integration and Acculturation
- Racism and Discrimination
Fuchs, L., Jacobsen, J., Walther, L., Hahn, E., Ta, T., Bajbouj, M., von Scheve, C. (2021). The Challenged Sense of Belonging Scale (CSBS) – A Validation Study in English, Arabic, and Farsi/Dari amongst Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Germany. Measurement Instruments for the Social Sciences.
Fuchs, L., Fan, Y., von Scheve, C. (2020). Value differences between refugees and German population: Insights from a representative survey. International Migration. https://doi.org/10.1111/imig.12795.
Jacobsen, J., Fuchs, L. (2020). Can We Compare Conceptions of Democracy in Cross Linguistic and Cross National Research? Evidence from a Random Sample of Refugees in Germany. Social Indicators Research, 151: 669–690. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11205-020-02397-6.
Mobashery, M., Böge, K., Fuchs, L., Schomerus, G., Angermeyer, M., Hahn, E. (2020). The relationship between perceived causes of depression and desire for social distance in Farsi-speaking migrants and refugees from Iran and Afghanistan living in Germany. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, 16(3), 201-223. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJMHSC-03-2019-0036.
Walther, L., Fuchs, L., Schupp, J., von Scheve, C. (2020). Living Conditions and the Mental Health and Well-being of Refugees: Evidence from a Large-Scale German Survey. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 22: 903–913. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10903-019-00968-5.