Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Campus Management: Forms

You can use this form to request your graded or ungraded courses to be manually added to Campus Management:

Certificate of Examination and/or Attendance (Paper Certificate)


You can use the following two forms to register for courses that you cannot enroll in via Campus Management or to unregister from courses after the second registration period had ended: 

Form for REGISTRATION of modules and courses

Form for UN-REGISTRATION of modules and courses (find video instructions here)

Until further notice, please email the forms as PDF/scan to the Office of Academic Affairs (Studienbuero@PolSoz.FU-Berlin.de).


Proxy request for submission of grades (for lecturers)