- All formal requirements of exams are based on the study and examination regulations (StO/PO). Read more.
- Regular attendance in all seminars is obligatory.
- Forms of active participation are ultimately in the discretion of the lecturer to decide.
- The oral exam must be taken in one of the three seminars from the modules 4-6. It is not possible to take more than one oral exam.
- The term paper in module 8 must be written in one of the two seminars; students can chose their preferred seminar. The paper will not be graded; it is evaluated pass or fail.