Kolleg-Forschergruppe "The Transformative Power of Europe""
- Since 09/2015: PhD Candidate, Berlin Graduate School for Transnational Studies
- 02/2015-06/2015: Tutor / Project Manager, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, program „German Studies Russia“
- 10/2012-01/2015: M.A. International Relations, Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, University of Potsdam (joint degree)
- 2011-2014: Internships / student assistant positions at the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, the Heinrich Böll Foundation (South Caucasus Regional Office, Tbilisi), the European Commission (Representation in Germany), Human Rights Watch Germany, the German Foreign Office (Consulate General San Francisco) and the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA)
- 09/2008 - 08/2011: B.A. European Studies, Maastricht University
- Foreign and Domestic Policies of the Post-Soviet States and Turkey
- Human Rights, Liberal democracy and Authoritarianism
- Identity in International Relations
KFG Research Project
Russia and Turkey as Normative Powers. Challenging Liberal Democracy in a Multipolar World Order?