Research Assistant (Praedoc) with 1/2 part-time Employment Limited up to 5 Years Salary Group 13 TV-L FU Identifier: WiMi-Praedoc_HH
News from Jul 10, 2023
Application deadline: July 31, 2023
• Opportunity for scientific qualification in the form of a doctorate in social and cultural anthropology;
• Participation in teaching and research at the Institute for Social and Cultural Anthropology (research area of Prof. Dilger);
• Participation in general institute tasks;
• Support of students.
- Completed scientific university studies (Master, Magister) in the field of social and cultural anthropology or ethnology
• Very good knowledge of English (min C1);
• Good knowledge or thematic profile in religious and/or medical anthropology;
• Concrete ideas for a PhD project;
• Field research and/or experience abroad;
• Experience in teaching is an advantage;
• Interest in decolonial approaches and/or public anthropology is an advantage;
• University degree with a regional focus on Eastern or Southern Africa advantageous.
Further information: Prof. Dr. Hansjörg Dilger (firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel.: 03083850038).
Interested applicants should address their applications with complete relevant documentation via mail to Prof. Dr. Hansjörg Dilger: email@example.com at the latest 30 July 2023 indicating the identifier WiMi-Praedoc_HH and as pdf file or by post to:
Freie Universität Berlin
Fachbereich Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften
Institut für Sozial- und Kulturanthropologie
Herrn Prof. Dr. Hansjörg Dilger
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application, you agree that your data will be processed and stored electronically.
Please be aware that the Freie Universität Berlin cannot guarantee the security of transmitted personal data if your application is sent electronically without protection.