Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I get a place at Freie Universität Berlin / the Institute for Media and Communication Studies as an ERASMUS student?

First, contact your university's international or ERASMUS office to ask if there is a student exchange program between your home university and Freie Universität Berlin. If there is no institutionalized program, you can still apply individually to Freie Universität as a regular student. Please check for more information on the bi-lingual platform for International Students. If there is an ERASMUS exchange program you will be officially nominated by your home university and receive admission confirmation as an exchange student from Freie Universität Berlin by e-mail/letter. You can learn more about partnership programs at Freie Universität Berlin here.