Prof. Hartlapp attended the new Round Table of the UNA EUROPA in Paris.
Freie Universität Berlin together with five other European universities forms the cluster "UNA EUROPA University Alliance Europe".
On the 10th of December took a new meeting place, where representatives of all these universities discussed challenges for European research and how this allience faces them.
The Round Table was attended by:
- Miriam Hartlapp, Freie Universität Berlin
- Didier Georgakakis, Jean Monnet Chair, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Stanisław Kistryn, Vice-rector for Research and structural funds Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- Antonino Rotolo, Vice-rector for Research, Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
- Alessandra Scagliarini, Vice-rector for International Relations, Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
- Álvaro Torrente, Director of Instituto Complutense de Ciencias Musicales, Universidad Complutense Madrid
- Jan Wouters, Jean Monnet Chair, KU Leuven University