Contact and information:
Student Assistants Erasmus Coordination:
Sophie Prillwitz & Angelo Camufingo
Ihnestr. 21, Room 116 (BE: 1st Floor/AE: 2nd Floor)
Tel.: 030 838 55055
Physical consultation hours will unfortunately have to be cancelled for an indefinite period of time. Instead, there will be virtual office hours twice a week:
When: Tuesday 10 - 11:30 am & Thursday 5 - 6:30 pm
How: the following points explain how to access the virtual office hours
- During the time indicated above, you can simply click on the link and you will be connected directly with one of the student assistants of the OSI Erasmus office.
- A registration is not necessary!
- As soon as you click on the link, you will be asked to enter a name. Please enter your real name for safety reasons.
- Then you have to allow the program to use your camera and microphone - click "request permissions", then "allow" and "join meeting".
- If for some reason you don't want a camera, you can turn it off in the preview.
- You will now get into the office hours.
- If the office hour is busy, "knock" will be displayed where "join meeting" would otherwise be; please click here.
- After you click "knock", you will get the message "Waiting for reply..." - as soon as the person in front of you has finished, or the virtual room is no longer occupied, you will be connected.
Note: Please make use of the virtual office hours, especially in order to avoid unnecessary e-mail back and forth.
+++ Before contacting the ERASMUS office, please read carefully our frequently asked questions (FAQ) +++
Information concerning your studies at the Otto-Suhr-Institute with the Erasmus programme:
- Academic calendar
- Description of modules and credits
- Academic guidelines for Erasmus students at the Otto-Suhr-Institute
- FU-wide course catalogue
- Course catalogue – Otto-Suhr-Institute only
- Form for a "Leistungsschein" or "Teilnahmeschein"
- Request form for a Transcript of Records
Preparing your stay: