Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I register for/unregister from courses outside the registration period?

You can use these two forms to register for courses that you cannot enroll in via Campus Management or to unregister from courses after the second registration period has ended.
Please email the forms as PDF/scan to the Study Office: Studienbuero@PolSoz.FU-Berlin.de 

Form for REGISTRATION of modules and courses
Form for UN-REGISTRATION of modules and courses (find video instructions here)