Dr. Windwehr Jana
Coordinator of the German-French Dual Degree Program
Office hours at individual request.
If you have questions concerning the Franco-German degree programs please consult the website of the degree program or the relevant exam regulations ('Prüfungsordnung') before reaching out to us.
You might find the answer to your question in our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section on (re-)enrolment:
- Since April 2021 Coordinator of the German-French study programmes at the OSI
- March 2021 Defence of the habilitation thesis
- Since June 2019 Associate Fellow, Genshagen Foundation
- Since 2018 Member of the team of spokespersons of the Working Group on Welfare State Research in the DVPW
- Summer 2015-September 2019 Habilitation project "Europeanisation of a national domain? Social policy in the EU multi-level system in times of crisis".
- August 2014-June 2016 Project manager of the research project "Europeanisation of pension policy" funded by the Research Network on Pension of the German Pension Insurance Scheme
- Since April 2013 Research assistant at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of International Relations and European Politics
- April 2011-March 2012 Post-doctoral fellow at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- October 2010 Completion of doctorate
- January 2007-October 2010 PhD project on "Institutionalised stopgap solutions or promising alternative concepts? Norway and Switzerland in the European Integration Process", sponsored by the German National Academic Foundation
- October 2001-December 2006 Studies in Political Science, Nordic Studies and Modern German Literature at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel and the University of Oslo, Norway, Master's thesis on "The Nordic Social Model - Success Story or Anachronism?"
|Seminar||Die EU zwischen Desintegration und Föderalisierung||Mo||Online||10:00 - 12:00|
- Europeanisation processes in social policy/social policy in the EU multi-level system
- Comparative welfare state research, especially pension and family policy
- European integration, political system and crises of the European Union
- Flexible integration of third countries into the EU