Job Opening: Student assistant (m/w/d) 41 hours per month, limited to 3 years
Application deadline: 10.04.2023
News from Mar 29, 2023
We are seeking 1 student assistant for the research group “Social Structure Analysis and Survey-Methodology” of Prof. Dr. Stefan Liebig in the Institute of Sociology at the Freie Universität Berlin.
The Application deadline is 10.04.2023. Code: IfS-SOZSTRUKTUR-SUARE-SHK-2023
Supporting the research project “Longitudinal Study of Refugees from Ukraine (SUARE): Data Infrastructure, Health and Discrimination” funded by German Research Foundation (DFG):
- Assisting with data analysis using the German Socio-economic Panel (SOEP);
- Literature research as well as preparation of publications and other materials for dissemination;
- Support in the coordination of the cooperation of the project partners (SOEP, IAB)
- enrolled in Sociology, Political Science, Economics, or related disciplines;
- Interest in topics of migration and refugee research especially health and discrimination;
- knowledge and experience in survey-based social research;
- knowledge and experience in STATA;
- communication skills;
- highly proficient in spoken and written English (C1); good working knowledge of German
For further information, please contact Mrs. Antonia Hausen (email@example.com/ 030-838 57651).
Applications should be sent by e-mail, together with significant documents, indicating the reference code, in PDF format (preferably as one document) to Mr. Prof. Dr. Stefan Liebig: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal to
Freie Universität Berlin
Fachbereich Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften
Institut für Soziologie
Arbeitsbereich Empirische Sozialstrukturanalyse und Survey-Methodologie
Mr. Prof. Dr. Stefan Liebig
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
With an electronic application, you acknowledge that FU Berlin saves and processes your data. FU Berlin cannot guarantee the security of your personal data if you send your application over an unencrypted connection.