Job Opening: Student Assistant (40 hours/month)
Application deadline: 21.03.2022
News from Feb 28, 2022
Department of Political and Social Sciences - Institute of Sociology, Managing Director
Student Assistant (m/f/d) 40 hours/month. Limited to 2 years
Reference code: SHK-IfS-2022-E | Link to job opening
The management of the Institute of Sociology is in charge of all administrative and organizational tasks concerning research and teaching at the Institute of Sociology as a whole
- Support of the manager of the Institute of Sociology in scientific matters
- Support in the public representation of the Institute (e.g. maintenance of the website or information material)
- Support in communicating with students (answering written inquiries by e-mail)
- Support in the organization and implementation of information events and workshops
- Assisting the research fellows at the Institute
- Conducting data analyses and literature research
- Correcting manuscripts
- good academic achievements (in Sociology or another Social Science)
- very good German and English proficiency
- Knowledge of quantitative methods and/or another statistical analysis software
For further information, please contact Antonia Hausen (firstname.lastname@example.org / 03083857651).
Applications should be sent by e-mail, together with significant documents, indicating the reference code, in PDF format (preferably as one document) to Mrs. Antonia Hausen: email@example.com.
On the given occasion and for the duration of the essential on-site operations by Freie Universität Berlin, we kindly ask you to apply electronically by e-mail. The processing of a postal application cannot be guaranteed.
With an electronic application, you acknowledge that FU Berlin saves and processes your data. FU Berlin cannot guarantee the security of your personal data if you send your application over an unencrypted connection.