Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What should I do if I have a German degree?

Students with a first degree in Germany (Bachelor or equivalent) apply directly via Freie Universität Berlin. You have to send several (signed) documents via posted mail (not email) and upload some files in an application portal. Please read all information concerning the application procedure carefully.