Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What courses can I take?

Generally, the majority of courses have to be chosen from the political science course catalogue (Vorlesungsverzeichnis) or the courses for international exchange students. With few exceptions, all courses in the political science course catalogue can be taken. Courses with the addition “PS/TWA“ or “PS/MWA” (for information please see here) are only eligible for home students in the first semester and may NOT be taken by Erasmus students. One third of the credit points can be acquired at other institutions, e.g. through a German language course or by courses at other departments.

Please be aware that Erasmus students of political sciences are also not eligible to take courses at the faculty of law.

SFB 700