Job Opening: Research Assistant (PraeDoc, 50 %)
Application deadline: 23.05.2022
News vom 28.04.2022
The research unit Macrosociology (Prof. Dr. Céline Teney) is hiring a research assistant (PraeDoc) for support in the research project „Migration and integration patterns of Ukrainian refugees in Berlin and Warsaw“.
In this project, narrative interviews will be conducted several times a year with a sample of Ukrainian refugees about their migration and integration experience. The position also involves a teaching obligation of 2 hours per week which must be completed in the Master's program "Sociology - European Societies" and in English. The opportunity for own scientific qualification is granted.
• very good knowledge of qualitative empirical methods
• interest in and very good knowledge of Sociology of Migration
• very good command of the English language (English is the teaching language)
• very good command of the Ukrainian language (for involvement in the research project).
• genuine interest in university teaching and mentoring of students
Céline Teney and her team look forward to receiving your applications!