Student assistant (40 hours/month) wanted in the research group "Policy Assessment" of the FFN for 1.05.22!
News from Apr 11, 2022
The Policy Assessment Research Group (lead: Dr Jacob) is part of the Research Center for Sustainability (FFN) at the Freie Universitaet Berlin. The group analyses sustainability and environmental policy governance approaches in numerous externally funded research projects of international, European and national donors; accordingly, the working environment is internationally oriented. The focus is on evidence-based policy, innovation and market effects of environmental policy, sustainability strategies, resource policy and others.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting ongoing research projects
- Text editing and formatting of scientific publications (in German and English)
- Translation work
- Maintenance of the online presence
- Event preparation
- Studies in a social and/or political science discipline; required: at least 2 completed university semesters;
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Basic knowledge of policy analysis;
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- High level of team competence
- Interest in environmental and sustainability policy issues
- Competent handling of common office applications
- Knowledge of relevant CMS.
For further information on the call for applications, please contact Dr Klaus Jacob (email@example.com / +49 30 83854492).
The closing date for applications is 25.04.2022. You can also find the job advertisement with all the information on the FU's job board.
We look forward to your applications!