Studying and Teaching at the Department of Political and Social Sciences
WELCOME to the homepage of the Study- and Examination Office
Ihnestr. 21, 14195 Berlin
Each staff member has their own individual consultation hours. You can find this information in the section "contact persons".
The rooms of the Study Office are located on the 3rd floor, Room 301.
The rooms of the Examination Office are located on the 3rd floor, Room 302-309.
Responsibilities of the Study Office
- General study und teaching matters
- Registration, deregistration and changes to registration for courses in Campus Management
- Advanced examination advice in line with §13 of the Bylaws on Academic Matters (SfS)
- Matters of Quality Assurance in studying and teaching
Responsibilities of the Examinations Office
- General matters related to examinations
- Registration and procedure for Part-, Intermediary and Final Examinations
- Acceptance of applications to the examining board (e.g. recognition of previous studies)
- Confirmation of Transcripts of Records
Vice Dean for Student Affairs
Consultation hours by arrangement