Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I did thesis work/research in Berlin. Can I receive ECTS for this in my ToR?

While your home university might accept thesis work, research, self study or the like, the FU does not grant ECTS for this type of work. It will not be included in your transcript of records nor can we confirm any ECTS for this in your Learning Agreement.

SFB 700