- Auffermann, Burkhard: Recent policies on the disposal of radioactive waste in Finland
- Campos Aragon, Leticia: Perspectives for nuclear energy in Mexico after Fukushima
- Damveld, Herman: Money dictates nuclear waste policy in the Netherlands
- Di Nucci, Rosaria: Nuclear Waste Governance in Italy
- Dornfeldt, Matthias: The future of the Kazakh energy sector and the Kazakhstan 2050 strategy
- Forrest, Richard: The Challenge of Nuclear Waste Governance in the United States
- Grashof, Katharina: Remuneration of RES and conventional power: Convergence or continued divergence?
- Gusev, Alexander: Energy Efficiency in Russia: Scope for EU-Russia Cooperation
- Haas, Reinhard: Market integration of renewables: Do we need capacity markets?
- Haas, Reinhard & Hiesl, Albert: The economics of nuclear power
- Hammar, Ture: Climate Action Plan in Denmark: Discussing 78 Policies and Measures
- Hedjazi, Alexandre Babak: Caspian Futures: How real is the global rise of the Caspian Sea region?
- Hocke, Peter & Kuppler, Sophie: German and Swiss Nuclear Waste Policy. Attempts of New Participative Governance under Tricky Conditions
- Iida, Tetsu: From irrationality to chaos, and to where? Nuclear (Waste) Governance collapse after Fukushima
- Isidoro Losada, Ana Maria: Nuclear waste governance in Spain
- Jalilvand, David Ramin: Iran’s gas exports: can past failure become future success?
- Kåberger, Tomas: Economics of Nordic Nuclear Politics
- Kåberger, Tomas: The economics of abundant solar- and wind-electricity
- Khajehpour, Bijan: The Role of Energy in Iran’s Regional Relations
- Krug, Michael: Policies and measures to promote sustainable bioenergy production and use in the Baltic Sea Region
- Laes, Erik: Nuclear waste governance in Belgium - Conflicting principles, political stalemate
- Lauber, Volkmar & Jacobsson, Staffan:The politics of increasing and reducing RES-E support in Germany
- Lehtonen, Markku: Geological disposal of nuclear waste as a "megaproject": the French experience and prospects
- Laes, Erik & Lemmens, Sanne & Verbruggen, Aviel: Frameworks used in sustainability assessments of nuclear fission power
- Liesener, Michael: Escaping the landlockedness: the Kazakh multi-vector oil export policy
- MacKerron, Gordon: Nuclear power policy in the UK
- MacKerron, Gordon: Nuclear waste governance in the UK
- Mazmanian, Dan: California's Climate Change Policy: A "Race to the Top"
- Meyer, Niels I.: Green Transition: Dilemmas and Solutions
- Mez, Lutz: Iran and the future of European Gas Supply - the European Perspective
- Midttun, Atle: An Innovation Perspective on Green Transition
- Midttun, Atle: Business and Policy Challenges in European Electricity Industry
- Mirsaeedi-Gloßner, Shabnam: Sanctions and Iranian Energy Exports - isolation or diversification?
- Pinguelli Rosa, Luiz: Nuclear power policy in Brazil
- Piria, Raffaele: Ensuring renewable electricity investments: 14 policy principles for a post-2020 perspective
- Röhlig, Klaus-Jürgen: Radioactive Waste Disposal: Technical "Tour de Force"
- Schafhausen, Franzjosef: The German „Energiewende“ – Climate Change, Renewables, Energy Efficiency
- Schreurs, Miranda: Nuclear Waste Governance: The Comparative ENTRIA Approach
- Schreyer, Michaele: Nuclear Power in the EU: Trends, Legislation, Future of EURATOM - the European Atomic Energy Community
- Schulz, Heinrich: Prospect of Turkmen gas deliveries to Europe
- Seserko, Leo: Nuclear power in Slovenia & Croatia: The impact of the Fukushima accident
- Sheikh-Attar, Ali Reza & Ghanimi Fard, Hojatollah: Caspian and EU Energy Security: Iran, an Inevitable Partner
- Takehama, Asami: Grid Integration Issues of Renewable Energy in Japan and Its Transparency of Grid Data
- Uezono, Masatake: Consciousness structure to the nuclear power generation of the nuclear power generation location area residents after the Fukushima accident
- Verbruggen, Aviel: Is Climate Policy Complex?
- Watanabe, Rie: Nuclear policy change in Japan after Fukushima: Beliefs, Interests, and Positions
- Wheeler, Richard: Energy Governance and International Organizations: Capacity for Cooperation in Central Asia
- Ziesing, Hans-Joachim: Updated development of global greenhouse gas emissions 2012
- Ziesing, Hans-Joachim: Monitoring Germany's Energy Transition
Agenda 18. REFORM Group Meeting 2013
Pictures from the 18. REFORM Group Meeting 2013
Zeit & Ort
26.08.2013 - 30.08.2013
Schloss Leopoldskron, Salzburg/Austria