Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I apply for the program if my degree certificate is not yet available?

Yes, if you are going to complete your program during the summer semester. Please provide an official confirmation from your higher education institution which states all courses and proficiency levels or grades (Transcript of Records). The Transcript of Records must include your overall grade. Further information on the application procedure can be found here.

In case you get approved, you must provide your degree certificate after enrollment within the first semester.