At the moment the majority of final papers is still written in German language. In order to receive a short overview, please have a look at the translation of the titles that have been provided for bachelor, master, magister theses. Doctoral theses can be found here.
The manual for scientific writing at the Institute for Media and Communication Studies (in German) provides important information on principles, criteria and formalities.
Possible supervisors at the Division Media Analysis/ Research Methods:
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Trebbe (bachelor, master and magister theses)
- Anne Beier (bachelor and master theses)
- Janine Greyer (bachelor and master theses)
- Dr. Sünje Paasch-Colberg (bachelor and master theses; currently on maternity leave)
- Daniela Stelzmann (bachelor and master theses)
If you are thinking of writing your final thesis under the supervision of one of the examiners at our division, please contact the respective lecturer via e-mail.